money can’t buy happiness but it can buy a false sense of security and fruity alcoholic beverages to numb the pain and honestly what’s the difference
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
(Source: sir-strider-knight-of-rhyme, via can-i-please-kiss-you-if-i)
remember when my boyfriend shaded the fuck out of lady gaga
(Source: aaroniswhatever, via im-going-to-self-destruct)
this inmate who is serving a life sentence for molesting and then murdering a 10 year old girl called katie was held down and branded by fellow inmates when they learned of his crimes
Come to Vancouver!
The city where most people I know stay home all the time and do nothing and wonder why we keep building condos for families (the “stay-home and do nothing” demographic) at the expense of theatres, art venues, and other great shit that is disappearing at an alarming rate.
Get off Tumblr. Go outside. Do shit. Every night. And don’t whine when another places closes down, because you probably weren’t going to it anyway.
According to Prof. Scollon, a psychologist: “Research shows that happy people earn more money, are healthier (spend fewer days out of the office sick) [and] are more creative at problem solving.” This means promoting happiness in the company makes commercial sense “even if you’re a total Scrooge…
Holy shiit!! I’ve trying to remember the name of this movie! I remember watching it during my childhood, like million times a week. )):
(Source: sophiebarshall, via alexusl0l)
I was helping my little brother
Where the fuck does jack come from
The most accurate representation of math I’ve seen yet.
(Source: kimsbaked, via praecllarus)
how the hell is this i’m weak
gotdam im not over this yet. 10/10 would poke a hole in the condom
(Source: hellyeahsendhilramamurthy, via diamond-the-black-amer-princess)
"Sometimes we don’t do things we want to do so that others won’t know we want to do them."
Ivy Walker (from the movie the Village)
I was stretched out on the floor staring up at the ceiling when this quote ran through my head.